Sunday, November 19, 2006

Last Night

As Scottie just blogged, I had an awesome time last night. I went over to his house intending to play some video games. When I got there, he was on the phone with Katie, Paige, and some of their other friends. I kinda sat around for a minute, messing with my computer, until one of them called me and connected me to the conversation. After a few minutes of everyone shouting over each other, I started to be able to understand better. We kept talking, in various forms, until 2a. It's all sort of a blur, but it's a pleasant blur.

See you both next weekend, or the one after, whatever we decide to do.

Katie.... Anal Pleasures!

5 Comments:

At Mon Nov 20, 08:40:00 AM , Blogger katiecee said...

Paige
u llooovee her
you want to Kiiissss herr
oh la la

 
At Mon Nov 20, 10:03:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

I dunno... I only vaguely remember her from Latin convention, but she does have a nice voice :)

I can't wait to meet her face to face :)

uxskcdnd

 
At Tue Nov 21, 06:54:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

hopefully things will work out between you two, that would be awesome.

 
At Tue Nov 21, 08:53:00 AM , Blogger katiecee said...

wtf is uxskcdnd? care to explain?

 
At Tue Nov 21, 10:53:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Oh, I've taken to posting my word verification characters in italics. I don't always remember to do it, but sometimes...

folidkno

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home