I finally called Leah and asked her. She likes me as a friend. I feel so much better to know that than to sit up at night and pick petals. I expected the end of the world, but I'm alive! Now I can finally relax.
Yep, you told me. I couldn't do it. But tonight, well, I could. If I can have that conversation without exploding, I think I'll do fine this year. I honestly feel better now than I did earlier this evening, or even a few months ago, during school. It feels so amazing not to doubt Richard and hang on the edge of knowing anymore.
2 Comments:
Didn't I tell you a long, long time ago to ask? :) Glad you finally got it over with.
Yep, you told me. I couldn't do it. But tonight, well, I could. If I can have that conversation without exploding, I think I'll do fine this year. I honestly feel better now than I did earlier this evening, or even a few months ago, during school. It feels so amazing not to doubt Richard and hang on the edge of knowing anymore.
czxwg
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home