Tuesday, September 26, 2006

FF2.0rc1 / School / Life

Perhaps my blog will come out of its summer hibernation this winter.

I finally downloaded a copy of FF2 beta. After a little tweaking to get old extensions to run again, it works just as well as my 1.5. I don't really like it any better or worse than 1.5. The UI is undoubtedly slicker and cooler, but that's the only major change I've noticed.

School is a little harder this year that it was last year, but most of that goes to Malucci. I'm sure you've heard me rant about her, so I'll save the time. I also have a few dumb teachers, of whom Loboda takes the cake. Once again, I'm not gonna rant about him now.

King's Island was fun this year, like always. I took Leah and Erica this time, which made the whole thing more interesting. Always great to have a little female peer pressure on hand :)

Finally, fall's starting. Woo. Hoo. I honestly, utterly, totally, massively, fanatically detest fall and winter. So dark and depressing.

3 Comments:

At Wed Sep 27, 02:19:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

You sound like you really enjoy those trees changing colors.

 
At Wed Sep 27, 04:18:00 PM , Blogger Asif said...

Fall is actually pretty sweet - great running weather and cold and everything... And winter is pretty good too - when the days turn dark, you know winter break is right around the corner.

 
At Sun Oct 01, 06:39:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

What art thou smokingest?

First: You're as back as any of us. Sweet.

Second: Summer is def better than winter.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home