Carmi
Hello all. I'm in a pretty bad mood right now, for reasons that will become rather obvious shortly. When I talked to Carmi last night, she told me that she doesn't have feelings for me anymore. Now I sorta know how you feel Cory. I'm so sorry that you had to go through this as well. I knew, logically, that we wouldn't spend the rest of our lives together, but I expected more than seven months and fourteen days. She is (was) just so perfect. As you can see, she's taken her blog offline, probably because of this. It just was such a shock when she told me. We went to the movies on Friday (the 22nd) and she seemed to be having fun. Then when I called her Saturday night, she told me she "needed a break" and asked me not to call her for a while. I called her for the first time since then last night. I keep thinking of all the good memories I have of her. And for some reason this all reminds me of the song "Summer of '69." Don't ask about that, I have no clue. I can't find the right words to express myself right now. I was so looking forward to the rest of the summer and even to High School with her. It's just so hard to believe that I'll never hold her or kiss her or whisper "I love you" in her ear again. Despite three teachers that I hated and more homework then I've ever had in my life, 8th grade was the best year of my life because it was the year I met her. I really don't know what else to write, so I think I'll go back to listening to Linkin Park music (oddly soothing) and reading Harry Potter. Goodbye all.

6 Comments:
thanks annie.
wow, I never could have pictured this. You guys were like the exact same. I do highly ponder though why she would "give up feelings" for you?
So do I Cody, so do I.
I miss her.
Isn't the bible obsessed with 7s? Maybe you're jesus... Lol. Sorry this happened to you. I, too, know what it feels like, except probably on a smaller scale, since 2 days is inconsequential to 7 months and 14 days.
Thanks everybody (err... three people), I'm glad that I'm not alone in my feelings, Scott, but I'm sorry that you had to go through this too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home