I fixed some links that were broken by putting *some* of the web backups back online. If you had a website on Alloscomp, send me an email and I will put it back up.
What? Oh and that made no sense. Practically making it "with no content?" In my post, I said something. You just said "how nice" like you don't care. Besides, you didn't have a website on Alloscomp.
wtf, now your putting words into my mouth? I never said I had a website on your server. Ok, let's just drop it, you win I lose, I don't wanna get in another fight with anybody.
12 Comments:
How nice
Yeah Cody, I *really* hate it when you post with no content. I'm not gonna delete it, but please just don't do it again.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Umm? So?
so...yeah, pay attention
What? Oh and that made no sense. Practically making it "with no content?" In my post, I said something. You just said "how nice" like you don't care. Besides, you didn't have a website on Alloscomp.
wtf, now your putting words into my mouth? I never said I had a website on your server. Ok, let's just drop it, you win I lose, I don't wanna get in another fight with anybody.
Weeeee! I always win on my blog. If I wanted to, I could block all comments.
I'm sure that would be fun.
Geez you two got nothing better to do?
Nah not really.
Yeah, classic eric/cody for ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home