Wednesday, June 08, 2005


Another cute picture of my girlfriend.

7 Comments:

At Wed Jun 08, 07:37:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

okay, Sorry. You at least have a girlfriend.

 
At Wed Jun 08, 08:48:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric, YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!! I LOVE IT!

- Megan Kennedy

 
At Wed Jun 08, 09:21:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Some of these anonymous people just **** me off, gosh, I think they should give a little respect after all we are the one's writing this down to share with them. Think about your comments before you say them. If they are negative and not necessary don't post. If it is negative please make it into an improvement. I don't understand what one accomplishes my insulting another person willing to share information with you.

 
At Wed Jun 08, 09:27:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Yeah whatever, I don't care. I WOULD perfer if people said their names, like Megan did. You could, of course, use Other then.

 
At Fri Jun 10, 03:06:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Yeah.... I won't say anything....

 
At Mon Jun 13, 12:35:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Wha? Robert? 1. Do I even know you? 2. Was that supposed to be funny?

 
At Wed Jun 15, 08:40:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Go Eric

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home