Monday, June 06, 2005

Science Notes Three

I should probably be studying for Science, but I don't feel like it, so I'll post here. A ton of people have told me that Rat Digestion is easy and that I shouldn't have given it a "Tricky" rating. Well, they're wrong. You have to know:
  • The Alimentary (sp?) canal from start to finish with all the valves and parts
  • What the glands do
  • What ducts drain the glands and where they drain to
  • What the pancreas does
  • What the liver does
  • the Dental Formula (1/1, 0/0, 0/0, 3/3)
  • The pallet's purpose and info about it
  • What villae are and what they do
  • What the greater and lesser curvatures are
  • What rugae are and do
And there might be more. That's all I can remember right now.

6 Comments:

At Mon Jun 06, 03:36:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, u shood def post answers to those ?s

 
At Mon Jun 06, 03:37:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Haha I would... if i knew.

 
At Mon Jun 06, 05:33:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about the intestines??

answers please

 
At Mon Jun 06, 05:40:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

your mom has intestines!

 
At Mon Jun 06, 05:55:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Hmm. Intestines are part of the alimentary canal. It goes like this:
Mouth --> Pharynx --> Esophagus --> Cardiac Sphincter --> Stomach --> Pyloric Sphincter --> Small Intestine (Duodenum --> Jejunum --> Ileum) --> Ileocaecal Valce --> Large Intestine (Caecum, Colon, Rectum).

 
At Mon Jun 06, 05:56:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Don't trust my spelling. For example, that should be Ileocaecal Valve.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home