Science Notes One
Well the Science final is soon and unless you're one of the lucky seven (or should I say one of the seven who worked their asses off) who don't have to take the final, you're probably studying right now. I am too. Right. Sure. Well the six topics are:
- Cells and Cell Theory (Tricky)
- Scientific Method (Easy)
- Genetics (Really Easy)
- Characteristics/Needs of Living Organisms (Easy) - I'm lazy, so this is now called C/NoLO
- Inorganic Chemistry (Easy)
- Digestion in the Rat (Tricky)
Scientific method is easily Googleable.
Cells and Cell Theory are in our notes.
Genetics is too easy to explain, we just did it.
Inorganic Chemistry is pretty simple too.
The C/NoLO are right here:
Characteristics:
- Movement
- Reproduction
- Metabolism
- Adaptation
- Response
- Growth and Devlopment
- Energy
- Food
- Water
- Oxygen
- Living Space
- Constant Body Temperature

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home