Thursday, March 08, 2007

Convention!

Convention's coming, and I'm psyched! :D Okay, I'll never say *'* ********! again. At least not until I forget that I said that.

Anyway, it's fun. If you're not in Latin, you should be. It's worth it just for convention.

The man appeared and, as the sky lightened, climbed the tree. <-- Valid use of a comma _after_ an and? I dunno. I was just thinking about that.

4 Comments:

At Thu Mar 08, 10:02:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

3 things:

First, you have an extra star in your self-censoring

Second, I hate you latin people. Y'all suck.

Third, yes, that's, unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your viewpoint, a correct use of a comma after and, and so was that.

:D 7 commas in a sentence! And I think it's valid!

But that's not malucci's point, so for once I'm not gonna go anti-english teacher crazy.

 
At Sun Mar 11, 04:35:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

How do we suck?

 
At Mon Mar 12, 05:50:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

He knows Katie takes latin.... right?

 
At Mon Mar 12, 02:05:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Yes, I do. I'm just upset b/c Spanish Class sucks, yet the language isn't dead, and actually matters in the world.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home