Monday, March 27, 2006

Nothing Much to Report

Well, except for the fact that I'm just as fucked up as I was Saturday, I don't have much to report. Battlestar Galactica's season finale was good. Sex is fun (no, don't read into that... perverts). Video games are fun (but not as much so, obviously). Leah is beautiful (also obviously). Basically, not much has changed in my world. Have a good break, IHers. Scott, I feel sorry for you.

6 Comments:

At Mon Mar 27, 10:37:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how are we supposed to not read into that?

 
At Mon Mar 27, 10:39:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Very carefully.

 
At Thu Mar 30, 03:01:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

I personally disagree. Well, not about the problems, but about L. Hold on a sec, I have to strangle Cory -- he's singing again. Okay, he's dead.

 
At Thu Mar 30, 07:35:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Remember what the calculator told you...

btw, I didn't post the anony.

I didn't have Internet...

Stupid $9 a day! Not on my comp!

Aaah!

 
At Fri Mar 31, 02:54:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Why thank you, someone agree with me :)

 
At Mon Apr 03, 05:43:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Wow! you learn something every day!

Scott, is no longer a catholic going to a jesuit school, he's now a jew under Hitler's fascts rule who anony 1 *cough cough* calvin wants to go back to a death camp!

Hooray *sic*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home