Sunday, March 19, 2006

Erica's BD

Last night I went to Erica's 18th birthday party. I seriously haven't laughed that hard in months. I can't really describe it to someone who wasn't there, but there was plenty of fun involving pretzels. Then we played Guitar Hero (<-- sounds weird, but it's actually pretty entertaining) for a while. I can't explain it, but I enjoyed myself a lot. 'Nuff said.

4 Comments:

At Sun Mar 19, 12:59:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

sounds like fun.... glad you had a good time.

 
At Mon Mar 20, 08:26:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

She's 18!? wow.... Somehow she seems more of ... 16... or 9....

that last one was mean. BUt still! 18!? wow.

 
At Mon Mar 20, 08:27:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Yeah, she's short. But then, everyone is short to you, Alan.

 
At Tue Mar 21, 03:58:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Yeppers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home