Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ninja Go-Carts

Don't ask about the title.

Today was a snowday, as you know. We didn't really need a snowday, but I'm not complaining. I got up at about 8:15a and logged onto my computer, only to find that the 90-minute-delay that my parents had alerted me to had been converted to a full-fledged cancellation. I hung out for a few hours and eventually went over to Richard's house at about 12:30p. We went outside and started work on a snow igloo. The project was quickly dropped when we got cold, only to be resurrected again when Leah showed up, with two ten-year-old kids that she was babysitting in tow. We gave up again after a while and had a minor snow war. Then L took us all back to the kids' house to have hot chocolate, which we couldn't find. By that time however, my mom had come to pick R and I up. So we went back to my house and played video games for a while.

As a side note, I found a cool wired article. If you're a gamer, you'll like it.

1 Comments:

At Wed Mar 22, 06:31:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

this month's entire Wired is on Videogames

And what chair you should buy for videogaming. (Mine got 3/5)

but ya...

Possibly the best single issue of a magazine of all time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home