Recent
Great title huh? Ok well I'm writing this post with Mozilla Powertuna (Firesomething). I haven't been busy at all recently. I've played a few video games and read a little (re-read Digital Fortress, AWESOME book). I've been messing around with Alloscomp. I loaded Debian on another hard drive and called it Box. My recovery attempts have all failed. I only have one left and it's the last option. If it fails the data will be erased forever. I have a rant called "Why We Are F**ked" in the works, but I can't write tonight. Some day I'll get around to it. I'm planning to submit it to K5 if it's good enough. It probably won't get voted up, but who cares! Next Harry Potter book comes to my house tomorrow. Hey, don't make fun of me!

9 Comments:
nice summer
Sweet man we shud do sumthin'. Hey Im 312 pages into it right now too.
I will download it off the net soon after I get all this website business done with.
Yeah Cody, do you know what a "book" is? Yeah we should Cory. I finished it in eight hours and then I thought... what the hell was that??
Yeah Eric, do you know what a "e-book" is?
haha: http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive/2005/07/no_potter_ebook.html
e-books are for tards
Yes, I do know what an e-book is. But real books are better.
How so?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home