Tuesday, July 05, 2005

iTunes License

Well I just installed iTunes v4.9 and I decided to actually read (skim) the license this time. I found this phrase to be quite amusing. Remember, we're talking about iTunes.

"THE APPLE SOFTWARE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, LIFE SUPPORT MACHINES OR OTHER EQUIPMENT IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLE SOFTWARE COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE."

4 Comments:

At Tue Jul 05, 12:03:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Eric, are you ever on aim anymore?

 
At Tue Jul 05, 03:43:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Only rarely. I just haven't felt like talking recently.

 
At Tue Jul 05, 10:03:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

thats not funny! itunes has actually led to many nuclear mishaps in russia!

 
At Wed Jul 06, 12:01:00 AM , Blogger Eric said...

Oh my mistake.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home