Free Speech and Blog Etiquette
Cory and Elena are getting on my nerves recently. As you all know, they've broken up. Elena's being annoying and she refuses to compromise at all. I don't think she was ready for a relationship. However, that's not why I'm posting. I'm posting because I don't like censorship. Both Elena and Cory are deleting people's comments off their blogs, which is totally legal and is made possible by Blogger. But, just like typing in all caps isn't polite and should only be used in major flames, erasing somebody else's comments from your blog also isn't polite. It just doesn't follow etiquette. I'd like it if you wouldn't start a flamewar over this on BICT (my blog), but if you do, I won't delete your comments...
PS: On another note, I came up with an awesome quote from myself! Cory was talking about forgiving and forgetting Elena.
"Forgetting is bad. That's why there are wars. Forgiving is good. That's why there is peace."
I am proud of myself!! :)

4 Comments:
DELETE THIS!!!!! MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAwihf iqbnx kw o ak o ajw wqwqeh/ qwerj qwqe owuiqw vo o qwjej fw awerjsdkhfsjkhfg najsbewjhrWRQR SRJGIOEARUTIJIERTJWITHKEWHGJKASDGNMZBFGUILAWERQIYHRIUWETRIWEYHTUWERHTAERTDGDCFNMBVALDKSHTJROAIWURIWEYRUSJKDFHASKHRFWIAUEYRJFJSNDVJKSHDFIUAWHERUJKBASFMNSBJKAWEHRUILFHAUILSTFHAWJERNFQEMYGSZCFVJA[WOSEUIR-0WT4IE5OPYKMTYJMNDKLBGJMSDPO'IG09Q[WE4ITRPOE4KJTLKWERJTLAEJRFG'[PQWOERPEAIRTOWJEYHLKJSNDFHKGNMAD/LMGA'PWEORITPOQWIRTP[QETIQOIEJGMD,FSBNS.D,MN
in fact I decided to let the world know: http://www.gameroyal.com/stuff/CIRY2.htm
actually I decided to change the folder name so the new url is:
http://gameroyal.com/Extra_stuff/CIRY2.htm
All right I will ONLY delete Cody's stupid comments. Okay?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home