Sunday, June 26, 2005

Overdue for a Post

Well I'm overdue for a blog. Last night's doesn't really count. I was, umm, sorta high on Coke.... not to mention half asleep. Today was interesting. Scott came over and we messed around on Runescape and Halo. On Runescape, I was buying uncut gems and accidentally offered 5000 gold pieces for two gems (I meant to offer 500). So I realized my mistake and removed the gold. I was going to add 500. But then the player I was trading with accepted, with no gold in my column. I accepted as well and it asked for verification. Then he accepted AGAIN, even though it said that I would give him nothing in big letters. So I got two free gems! Actually, I gave him 500 gp to keep him for reporting me for scamming, which I didn't do anyway. Then Scott and I got on Halo and played a lot of online games on my computer. In the end, I was in a Banshee and this loser was trying to get me out by holding down the assault rifle trigger and pointing in my general direction. Needless to say, I killed the crap out of him. Then he called me a newb... Yeah that makes sense. Right. Also, Alan you will be happy to hear that I am now using 1280x1024 resolution. It actually isn't too bad. I like the extra screen space and I've adapted to the small text.

3 Comments:

At Mon Jun 27, 03:30:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Nice one Annie, double reverse physiology

 
At Mon Jun 27, 11:58:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm... ok...

 
At Sat Jul 02, 01:12:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

1280x1024 ROX

Oh yeah, Im back

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home