Friday, June 03, 2005

Newest Alloscomp News

Well Alloscomp is being annoying again. Red Hat refuses to mount even the undamaged partitions on the drive. But Knoppix can do it fine. Translation: I need a few consecutive hours to work on it. I might tackle it tonight. On the brighter side, I set up Apache on EricNewCool (my main Windows machine). It can now serve files for Alloscomp, although I still don't have the content back. That will let me get everything (except the forums, no MySQL) back up as soon as I recover it. And I redirected www.tagteamtech.com to the Servy, Scott.

3 Comments:

At Fri Jun 03, 07:38:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

kewl, look to seein it up

 
At Sat Jun 04, 09:32:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Yeah, I hope you get it all fixed. Can you redirect TAGTeam Tech to servy.servebeer.com/ttterror.htm? That'll be better. I'll put up a message that says "we're experiencing server issues"

 
At Sat Jun 04, 09:35:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Don't do it until I tell you to, tho. I'm feeling a little lazy right now and I don't feel like making an error page... :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home