You Call that a Handbook!?!
Last week, during Science block, Andrew and I were looking at one of the bookshelves. There was a book on it that was about twice the size of the giant Webster dictonary that my mom uses. And it was called "The Chemistry Handbook." I'm sorry, but aren't hand books supposed to be SMALL!?!

3 Comments:
Not necessarily Eric, a handbook does not have to be small. It only serves the purpose of giving out concise information for quick reference by the person. Most handbooks are known to be small because there purpose may be needed other then when a person may read a book, maybe to put in a pocket for quick reference at a time in need instead of having to go looking in a bulky book. This handbook is about chemistry and if you look inside obviously it will only talk about chemistry.
But it's called a HANDbook. Like "Hold this in your HAND!"
I like the original "Whoa, your stupid". Who's stupid in that phrase?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home