Tuesday, May 10, 2005

What's New?

I haven't blogged for a while, so here goes. I found out about a bacterium that "eats" HIV, at least in the laboratory. I read an article in Wired. Obviously, this is very good news. If it works, then 35 million people will get a new and better chance at life. The best part is that it's cheap. Now, on to more personal matters. I spent the weekend like usual: playing Halo, (not) doing homework, etc. except for three exceptions. Sunday was Mother's Day, so we set up the gift that we got Mom. It was a fountain that creates a fine mist when turned on. Also, Saturday I watched the Kentucky Derby. And earlier on Saturday, I had some ice cream. Okay, goodbye all, I have to do homework.

4 Comments:

At Tue May 10, 08:32:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That ice cream was quite lovely :).

 
At Tue May 10, 08:37:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Yes, it was.

 
At Wed May 11, 02:55:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Well, three guesses who anonymous is... lol.

 
At Thu May 12, 08:15:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home