Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Science Diagrams

As anybody on the 8th Grade White Team should know, we're allowed to use a notecard and our diagrams on the rat final. So, to go along with the recorded notes on Scott's server, I'm gonna upload the scanned diagrams. *EDIT* Seems Douglas typed some of the notes too. */EDIT* This is the first time in my life that I'm glad to have an autofeed scanner. I just put all the diagrams in and hit the Scan button. The PDF is only 19 pages long. I counted 23 diagrams at school. Blake had 27, but I saw at least one duplicate. So the PDF is missing between four and seven pages. I don't feel like searching for the ones that I'm missing, so deal with it. If you notice which diagrams I'm missing, scan them, and send them to me, I'll add them (with credit to you). The PDF can be downloaded in the science section of the Servy, here. You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or later, which should be no problem. It's a three meg file, so you might have to wait a minute to get it. I suggest saving the file to disk and then opening it. Have fun!
*EDIT* Rose called Annie fat! HAHA! */EDIT*

1 Comments:

At Fri Apr 22, 07:38:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Jane, don't criticize yourself like that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home