Halo Multiplayer
Halo for the PC has multiplayer. It is awesomly cool, especially if you mod the maps. Odd stuff can happen if the client and server don't have the same map, as you can see here. In that movie, Cory was the server and his map had been modded to make the Warthog gun shoot rockets. But my map hadn't. The server handles damage and is god in all conflicts. The client does the rendering. The result: I see LAAG shells, Cory sees rockets. The LAAG shells act like rockets. It's fun. Well, besides that, I fought Scott and Cory in Timberland today. I was beating Scott 6-1 when he had to go. Then I tied with Cory (a miracle) and he had to go too. To keep from getting sniped, I hopped in a Warthog and drove around until I found a good sniper post. Then I hopped out and looked for him. If I didn't see him, I got back in and kept driving. Otherwise, I shot him. Anybody else with Halo for the PC? Leave a comment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home