Hey, boys! I'm Back!
Okay, sorry for the cheesy title, I just finished the novelized form of Independence Day. Yeah, it was okay. Well whatever. I was gone on vacation (Hocking Hills) Thursday and today. It's only about a three hour drive, so no big deal. The only complaint that I have was that the sulfur smell of the water is very unpleasant. (Well, that and the water temperature knob on in the shower was put on backwards :) I'm checking my mail and catching up on stuff while I was gone. Wow, awesome picture Cory! It's a background image of the Master Chief and Samus. THAT IS FREAKING SWEET! Yeah, sorry, I had a coke or five on the way home. Hey, no one updated their blogs!!!! What is the matter with all of y'all. Okay, neither did I, but I've been in a log cabin for the last day and a half.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home