Friday, March 25, 2005

Halo Mods

Okay, as you may know, I like to mod Halo. I was playing the second level (the one where u have to rescue all the lifeboat people) and I had modded the assault rifle to shoot Fuel Rod Blasts, which are extremely powerful and explosive. I also modded the pistol to shoot sniper rifle bullets and have 8x zoom. So I snipe this retarded Grunt and he falls over dead. Then a Marine walks up to him and shouts, "Yeah! Get up so I can kill you again!" Then he empties his assault rifle (fuel rod blasts) into the Grunt and kills everybody around him. So of course I have to snipe him, just as punishment. I take out my pistol, zoom on his head, and blast him. I miss. I do it again. He ducks. I get angry, tag him with a Plasma grenade, empty an assault rifle clip (still fuel rod blasts) into him, and then snipe his dead body 12 times. Ahh, that felt good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home